New Year 2023
The year 2023 will be the 2023rd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 23rd year of the 3rd millennium, and the 4th year of the 2020s decade. It will be a common year, with 365 days in total.
New Year’s 2023 Eve is a time for celebration and reflection, and what better way to do that than by reading and sharing inspiring quotes about the new year 2023? Here are ten quotes to help you ring in the new year with positivity and determination:
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, and changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.” – Neil Gaiman
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The new year stands before us, like a blank book. Let us fill its pages with all the forgotten things from the past year and start afresh.” – Unknown
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughan
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year 2023
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
- “Each year’s regret are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “Let the past go. It’s a new year, a new day, a new chance.” – Unknown
- “Leave behind the old chapters that were filled with pages of worries and begin a new book that is waiting to be written with hopes, dreams, and fantasies.” – Unknown
- “May the New Year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “The new year stands before us, like a journey into an unknown land. Let us prepare ourselves well, and embark on a journey full of hope, courage, and determination.” – Unknown
- “New Year’s resolutions are a to-do list for the first week of January.” – Unknown
- “The new year is a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.” – Unknown
Enjoying New Year 2023
There are many websites that can help you plan and enjoy the year 2023. Here are a few examples:
- Holiday and travel websites: These websites can help you plan and book trips and vacations for the year 2023. Some popular options include Expedia, TripAdvisor, and Kayak.
- Event and entertainment websites: These websites can help you find events and activities to enjoy in the year 2023. Some popular options include Eventbrite, Ticketmaster, and StubHub.
- Calendar websites: These websites can help you organize your schedule and plan for the year 2023. Some popular options include Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar.
- Planning and goal-setting websites: These websites can help you set goals and create a plan for the year 2023. Some popular options include Asana and Trello.
I hope these suggestions are helpful in finding ways to enjoy the year 2023.